Friday, May 8, 2009

Another crazy week!

Finally everyone got better and back to school this week. Liv and Austin also started swim team. What was I thinking?? Poor Chase wants so bad to get into the pool with them. It is a torture for 30 minutes everyday for him. But the positive note is he is actually trying to tell me something with sounds and gets my attention by biting me. That is a huge step forward in teh fact that he knows he needs to get my attention to get what he wants. So know we just have to refocus the way he gets our attention.

We started a new in home speech therapist and I am going to love her. He really seemed to take to her this week. Wednesday we had our first seizure in over 10 weeks. So I was a little bummed. But it was only 3 small jerks seperated by hours. Much better than his clusters. He knew they were coming on because he came to me to hold him and was a different kind of whiny.

But all in all things just keep getting better. Or at least I can say that my praying for patience is being answered by him teaching me to develop my patience slowly.

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy's out there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you. I will be visiting my Mom Sunday so I will not be at church. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete