Friday, May 1, 2009

Another day of all 3 kids being home.

Well it is official all 3 kids have strep. Liv also has double swimmers ear, and a UTI and top of it. Austin has a staph infection plus his big molars are coming in. And poor Chase he started a fever today and has just been walking in circles all day. Of course we started the antibiotics because coem Monday they all are going back to school.

Just pray that Chase does not get his usual yeast infection from the antibiotic. And that he does not regress like the last time he got sick. It sent us back a month worth of progression in his communication.

I'll probably have it next since they have all been sleeping with me. Yikes!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Did they make it back to school Monday?
    I was very fortunate that when my kids got their molars the only symptom was drooling.

    Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete